Thursday, March 10, 2011

Research Summer Programs

The summer intensive that I have taken interest is Complexions Contemporary Ballet. I think they are pretty close to the style I tend to dance when I have chances to choreograph  plus I'm a big fan of Desmond and Dwight. I love how when you dance their the main rule is no pink tights I hate pink tights I enjoy their music choice and all of their dancers have their own unique style but yet when they dance together it works well. I don't have any documents to prove I have taken interest in the intensive but I did call and for their division 2 and 3 all you have to do is pay 1600 to get a spot in the intensive and on the first day is placement auditions. So I'm hoping to get my money soon seeing that its a first come first serve thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment